Get a Medical Marijuana Card in ConnecticutQuick & Easy NOW for $35 We only charge you once you are approved
Safe, Secure & PrivateLet’s Get It!
Login & continue an application.
How To Get Your Connecticut Medical Card Today
Answer a series of questions
To receive a marijuana card, you must first obtain MMIC clearance (Medical Marijuana Identification Card). It is the only legal way to use cannabis for medical reasons. You’ll be breaching the law if you don’t, meaning you could face a prison sentence as well as a fine.
Obtaining your MMIC with Farmacist is a very fast and easy process. Simply answer a few questions and explain to a doctor how a Medical Card could help you, and the entire process will take a minute or tow. Your Medical Marijuana Card will be sent to you via email straight away, and you may add it to your Apple or Google Wallet.
A medical doctor reviews your answers
A doctor will review your medical history to determine if you are a good choice for medicinal marijuana. You’ll then need to schedule an appointment. You can’t receive an MMIC without a doctor’s approval, and you can’t get that approval without an analysis. As a result, the procedure begins with a physician determining your eligibility.
To see if you’re qualified, the doctor goes over your medical history and asks you a few questions. After that, the doctor examines your responses to see if you fit the medical conditions to purchase and consume medicinal cannabis.
Get your medical card approved
When you arrive for your appointment, you will be asked to fill out a patient intake form. You must fill out a few documents before meeting your doctor. During the evaluation, the doctor will examine your condition in order to assess your eligibility to consume medical cannabis. In addition, the doctor will almost definitely ask you some questions about your daily activities, health, and current treatments.
The whole process may differ depending on the doctor you see. You will generally get a response after the evaluation. When you’re approved, you will get a downloadable prescription that you can use to buy marijuana. With Farmacist, the whole process is fast and simple, and everything happens online in our app.
Quick, Simple, and Affordable
Lowest Price in the Industry
We don’t like using the word “cheap” but facts are facts, we are the cheapest way to acquire a Medical Marijuana Card and that’s on purpose.
Get Your Medical Card In An Instant
Answer a series of questions telling a doctor what a Medical Card would help you deal with and be done with the whole process in less than a minute.
Safe, Secure & E-Delivery HIPPA Compliant
The Farmacist web app confirms and protects your identity at the same time. We are fully HIPPA compliant and ensure Doctor-Patient confidentiality.
How to Get a Medical Marijuana Card in Connecticut
Following are the legal and medical requirements to acquire marijuana in Connecticut:
- Only a certified prescribing professional can start the application process for your card. The physician will evaluate your online application and approve it based on the required medical conditions.
- After you’ve completed the online application, you’ll be asked to provide proof of residency before making a payment. During this period, you’ll have to provide:
- Identification, such as a driver’s license or a passport.
- To show that you are a Connecticut resident, you must provide documentation of residency in the state. To prove that, you’ll have to show a document containing your name and address of less than three months old. This could be a Medicare/Medicaid benefit statement, a bank statement, or a computer-generated bill from a utility company.
- An ID or passport photo that was taken no more than one month before the application deadline.
To be deemed an eligible patient and receive a card, one must have recognized medical conditions treatable by medical cannabis. The following are some of the conditions that are can justify the acquisitions of a medicinal marijuana card:
- Ailing From Cancer
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Wasting Syndrome
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Sickle Cell Disease
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Crohn’s Disease
- Facial Pain
- Tic douloureux
- Crohn’s disease
- Osteogenesis imperfecta
- Status migraine
- Lou Gehrig’s disease
- Fibromyalgia syndrome
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Cerebral Palsy
About Medical Marijuana in Connecticut
Gov. Dannel Malloy signed HB 5389 on June 1, 2012, making Connecticut the 17th state to pass a medicinal marijuana law.
In September 2013, the Department of Consumer Protection, which is in charge of the program, issued formal rules. Minors were not allowed to engage in the program under the original law.
Gov. Malloy, on the other hand, passed HB 5450 on May 17, 2016, allowing adolescent patients to qualify for certain kinds of medical marijuana starting in October 2016. The department also added six new conditions to the program.
After taking moves toward marijuana decriminalization, Connecticut formed the MMJ program.
Short Summary of the program:
- The program is overseen by the Department of Consumer Protection, which is in charge of creating laws, processing applications, and providing patient ID cards and licenses.
- Any costs associated with the use of medical marijuana are not obliged to be paid by government medical assistance programs or commercial health insurance.
- Patients who are registered for medicinal cannabis in another state will not be able to get it in Connecticut, and they will not be protected legally if caught in possession of medical marijuana.
- Businesses that cultivate and process medical marijuana, also known as producers, can receive up to ten licenses from the department.
The Farmacist Promise
Avoid the wait and annoyance of going to your doctor. Farmacist offers a one-of-a-kind, easy, and affordable solution. With Farmacist, you can get your medical marijuana card in just minutes from the comfort of your home.
Get your Connecticut MMJ card online now and become eligible for all dispensaries in your state that legally sell cannabis products. Farmacist will get you approved in no time. And since the card is only billed after approval, you’re only paying if you’re approved!
Payments & Privacy