Get a Medical Marijuana Card in New YorkQuick & Easy NOW for $35 We only charge you once you are approved
Safe, Secure & PrivateLet’s Get It!
Login & continue an application.
How To Get Your New York Medical Card Today
Answer a series of questions
To acquire a medical marijuana identification card (MMIC) to purchase medical cannabis, you’ll have to be approved by a doctor. An MMIC is necessary for cannabis consumption; otherwise, without it, it may be considered as a felony to consume cannabis, even if it’s for medicinal purposes.
With Farmacist, it only takes 30 seconds to a couple of minutes to get your identification card. To get evaluated, a doctor will ask you a series of questions, and you’ll have to answer them, explaining how medicinal cannabis is vital to get your health better. The entire process will take approximately a minute. Your medical marijuana identification card will be delivered to you in an instant if you’re approved. You can then add it to your Apple or Google watch.
A medical doctor reviews your answers
You must be approved by a medical doctor to receive medical marijuana for the management or treatment of your medical condition. During your evaluation, the doctor will need you to deliver legal and medical information.
All this is necessary to see if you’re eligible to get certified for acquiring medical marijuana. Your eligibility depends on your doctor’s approval. The doctor will check the given data, review the answers you have provided, and determine if you qualify for the usage of medical marijuana in New York.
Get your medical card approved
To get your medical card approved, you will have to qualify for one of the qualifying conditions stated by New York that are treatable by medical cannabis. You will have to be 21 or above, have valid proof of residency in New York. A doctor will will also need to ask you certain questions, and check your medical records and health status. You will receive the final answer of your approval after all this is done.
With Farmacist, you won’t need to book an appointment with a physician. The whole process happens in our online app, meaning you can submit your application for an MMIC, and receive it the same day, without having to leave your home.
Quick, Simple, and Affordable
Lowest Price in the Industry
We don’t like using the word “cheap” but facts are facts, we are the cheapest way to acquire a Medical Marijuana Card and that’s on purpose.
Get Your Medical Card In An Instant
Answer a series of questions telling a doctor what a Medical Card would help you deal with and be done with the whole process in less than a minute.
Safe, Secure & E-Delivery HIPPA Compliant
The Farmacist web app confirms and protects your identity at the same time. We are fully HIPPA compliant and ensure Doctor-Patient confidentiality.
How to Get a Medical Marijuana Card in New York
Getting a medical marijuana card in New York may require the following conditions:
- The patient must be a resident of New York with valid proof.
- New York State Driver’s License or New York State Non-Driver ID Card ID number can be used as residency proof.
- A copy of your current lease or other paperwork proving your New York State residency.
- Other documentation that has been approved by the Department of Health and has sufficient information to prove New York State residency.
- A copy of a government-issued identification card with your name and residence in New York State.
- Temporary residents seeking treatment in New York for a qualifying medical condition can show residency by submitting a lease, utility bill, hospital bill, or other permitted documents to the Department of Health.
- Chronic Pain
- Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Huntington’s chorea
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Spinal Cord Injury with Spasticity
- Any condition that requires opioid use.
- Opioid Use Disorder
- Severe or chronic pain
- Severe Nausea
- Severe or consistent Muscle Spasms
About Medical Marijuana in New York
Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D) and legislative leaders struck an agreement on the details of legalizing marijuana in the Empire State in late March, and state legislators approved the Marijuana Regulation and Taxation Act (MRTA) on March 30. The following day, Governor Cuomo signed a measure legalizing adult-use marijuana, making New York the 16th state to end marijuana prohibition.
New York joins Illinois and Vermont as the third state to embrace a legalization policy by passing a bill via its state legislature. Thirteen more states have legalized marijuana through voter initiatives at the time of this writing.
Summary of the law
- Three ounces of marijuana and 24 grams of marijuana concentrate are allowed in personal possession.
- With more than one adult, a maximum of 12 plants can be planted per household.
- For adults above the age of 21, three mature plants and three immature plants.
- Maximum of six mature and six immature plants per household
- Home cultivation will not be legalized until officials establish guidelines. Regulators have up to six months for medical patients and no later than 18 months for adult-use customers after the first retail adult-use sales begin.
- Marijuana can be delivered by retailers, microbusinesses, and delivery licenses.
- Cultivators are not allowed to have delivery licenses.
- A single entity may not own more than one delivery license.
- Per delivery licensee, no more than 25 full-time employees are allowed.
- The issuing of delivery licenses should favor applicants who are socially and economically disadvantaged.
- The New York State Cannabis Control Board and the Office of Cannabis Management are established by legislation.
- The Office of Marijuana Management, a new independent institution inside the New York State Liquor Authority, will be in charge of regulating the adult-use marijuana market and the existing medicinal marijuana and hemp programs, with a five-member Marijuana Control Board overseeing everything. The governor will appoint three members, one of whom will be the chairperson. One member will be chosen by each of the President of the Senate and Speaker of the Assembly.
The Farmacist Promise
Avoid the wait and annoyance of going to your doctor. Farmacist offers a one-of-a-kind, easy, and affordable solution. With Farmacist, you can get your medical marijuana card in just minutes from the comfort of your home.
Get your New York MMJ card online now and become eligible for all dispensaries in your state that legally sell cannabis products. Farmacist will get you approved in no time. And since the card is only billed after approval, you’re only paying if you’re approved!
Payments & Privacy