Get a Medical Marijuana Card in OhioQuick & Easy NOW for $35 We only charge you once you are approved
Safe, Secure & PrivateLet’s Get It!
Login & continue an application.
How To Get Your Ohio Medical Card Today
Answer a series of questions
If your medical condition needs medical cannabis for treatment, you will need a medical marijuana identification card to legally and safely purchase medical marijuana from any dispensary in Ohio.
It only takes around 30 seconds to get your identification card. To get approved, you must answer several questions explaining how medical marijuana would be helpful for you. It’s a fairly quick and easy process with Farmacist, that should take a few minutes at most. Evaluation is necessary to get your card. Once you’re approved, your MMIC will be sent to you instantly. It will be available in your Google and Apple wallet.
A medical doctor reviews your answers
To get medical marijuana to treat your medical condition, your application must be verified and approved by a registered doctor in Ohio. During the evaluation, you will need to submit specific medical and legal data. The purpose of this evaluation is to be absolutely certain that you are a patient who has a qualifying medical condition that justifies treatment through medicinal cannabis.
The doctor will review the answers you provided and the data you submitted. If everything you provided is legitimate, you’re a step closer to getting your medical card approved and finally getting the cannabis you need to treat or manage your condition.
Get your medical card approved
To get your medical marijuana card approved in the state of Ohio, you must be 18 or older, have legal documents like residency paperwork of Ohio, birth certificates, and so on. Medical records are also necessary, and justification that you have one of the qualifying conditions that are deemed treatable with medical cannabis in Ohio.
With Farmacist, getting your MMIC approved is simple and fast. Everything happens in our online app, from submitting the application, to delivering all the information a licensed Ohio doctor needs. Once the process is over, which should take a few minutes, your medical card will be delivered instantly if you’re approved. You’ll then be able to go to the nearest dispensary to purchase legal and medicinal cannabis.
Quick, Simple, and Affordable
Lowest Price in the Industry
We don’t like using the word “cheap” but facts are facts, we are the cheapest way to acquire a Medical Marijuana Card and that’s on purpose.
Get Your Medical Card In An Instant
Answer a series of questions telling a doctor what a Medical Card would help you deal with and be done with the whole process in less than a minute.
Safe, Secure & E-Delivery HIPPA Compliant
The Farmacist web app confirms and protects your identity at the same time. We are fully HIPPA compliant and ensure Doctor-Patient confidentiality.
How to Get a Medical Marijuana Card in Ohio
To be qualified for a medical marijuana card in Ohio, you must meet specific conditions that may include:
- The patient must be 18 or older.
- If the patient is under 18, then a caregiver of age 21 or more can get assigned in their place.
- The patient must be diagnosed by one of the qualifying conditions enlisted in Ohio’s list of qualifying medical conditions treatable by medical cannabis.
- Patient must be an Ohio resident with proof of residency (a valid Ohio driver’s license, state ID, or a valid United States passport).
- Lou Gehrig’s disease
- Wasting syndrome
- Chronic Pain (Severe/Intractable)
- Chronic Migraines
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
- Crohn’s Disease
- Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy (CTE)
- Epilepsy (Seizures)
- Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Open-angle glaucoma
- Hepatitis C
- Huntington’s disease
- Crohn’s disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Sickle Cell Anemia
- Spasticity (cerebral palsy)
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Terminal Illness
- Tourette Syndrome
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
- Ulcerative Colitis
About Medical Marijuana in Ohio
Ohio’s long-awaited medical marijuana program began in January 2019. The program, passed in 2016 under House Bill 523, was supposed to be functional by Sep 2018, but due to regulatory obstacles genuine medicinal cannabis sales were delayed until the beginning of 2019.
Below is a summary of what you need to know about Ohio’s medicinal marijuana laws.
Ohio’s medical marijuana laws
- Only people who have been approved for legal cannabis by a doctor to treat one or more of the qualifying medical conditions are allowed to use it medicinally. Cancer, PTSD, and traumatic brain injury, and others, as mentioned above, are among them.
- Only doctors who have been approved by the Ohio State Board of Medicine can approve a patient for medical marijuana. They must have a patient-doctor connection, evaluate a patient’s medical information and history, and discuss the risks and advantages of using cannabis to treat their ailments, according to the law. Nearly 450 physicians were authorized to make these recommendations as of March 2019.
- Patients and caregivers who want to buy, acquire, or use medical cannabis must register with the State Board of Pharmacy, which is required by law to keep personal information private. The board’s online registration system did not go operational until December 2018, five months after it was supposed to. Patients and caregivers who have completed the registration process are given registry cards and picture IDs, which they must have to purchase marijuana from a registered Ohio dispensary.
- Patients and caregivers are allowed to have up to a 90-day supply of medical marijuana under state legislation. A patient who buys a 30-day supply on their first dispensary trip is only allowed to buy a 60-day supply until 90 days following the initial purchase, according to state legislation.
The Farmacist Promise
Avoid the wait and annoyance of going to your doctor. Farmacist offers a one-of-a-kind, easy, and affordable solution. With Farmacist, you can get your medical marijuana card in just minutes from the comfort of your home.
Get your Ohio MMJ card online now and become eligible for all dispensaries in your state that legally sell cannabis products. Farmacist will get you approved in no time. And since the card is only billed after approval, you’re only paying if you’re approved!
Payments & Privacy