Get a Medical Marijuana Card in OklahomaQuick & Easy NOW for $35 We only charge you once you are approved
Safe, Secure & PrivateLet’s Get It!
Login & continue an application.
How To Get Your Oklahoma Medical Card Today
Answer a series of questions
An MMIC (medical marijuana identification card) is what gives you approval for medical cannabis consumption. To safely and legally consume cannabis for medical purposes in Oklahoma, you’ll need a medical card, which takes only 30 seconds to acquire. The card is the only legal way to consume medical cannabis.
To get approved, you will have to answer a series of questions to a registered Oklahoma doctor and elaborate how medicinal marijuana is a key factor in the betterment of your medical condition. Once you’re approved, the medical card will be sent to you online. It will be available on your Apple or Google wallet too if needed.
A medical doctor reviews your answers
Evaluation is the key to safely using medical marijuana in Oklahoma to treat your medical condition without the fear of arrest. To get evaluated, you must be approved by a professional licensed medical doctor. The doctor will need certain medical and legal information to approve you for an MMIC.
The doctor will notably evaluate your medical records and will review the answers you provided. The reason for this very short process is to see if you’re eligible to possess and consume medical marijuana. A licensed doctor’s approval is therefore necessary for getting your medical marijuana card in Oklahoma.
Get your medical card approved
The purpose of your consultation to get approved by a medical doctor is to ensure that you have a medical condition enlisted in Oklahoma’s list of qualifying medical conditions, that therefore qualifies you for a medical marijuana card. With Farmacist, you won’t need to check if you have one of the qualifying conditions and meet all the necessary requirements to get approved for a medical marijuana card.
Simply start the process in our app, and we’ll guide you through everything. A licensed doctor will ensure that you meet all the state’s requirements for the obtention of an MMIC. Requirements like a residential id of Oklahoma, a birth certificate, and other specific elements. The doctor will also evaluate your medical status and history. You will receive an answer after the consultation, and if your eligible, your approved medical card will be delivered immediately.
Quick, Simple, and Affordable
Lowest Price in the Industry
We don’t like using the word “cheap” but facts are facts, we are the cheapest way to acquire a Medical Marijuana Card and that’s on purpose.
Get Your Medical Card In An Instant
Answer a series of questions telling a doctor what a Medical Card would help you deal with and be done with the whole process in less than a minute.
Safe, Secure & E-Delivery HIPPA Compliant
The Farmacist web app confirms and protects your identity at the same time. We are fully HIPPA compliant and ensure Doctor-Patient confidentiality.
How to Get a Medical Marijuana Card in Oklahoma
To legally purchase medical marijuana through a medical marijuana card in Oklahoma, you will need to meet specific requirements that include:
- A patient must be 18 years old to be eligible for Oklahoma’s medical marijuana program.
- The patient must have a full-face color digital photo, valid proof of Oklahoma residency, and valid proof of identity.
- The patient must have an approved recommendation by a licensed professional doctor.
- This recommendation form must be dated within 30 months of a patient’s application to the state program.
- Any patient under the age of 18 must have a caregiver who registers with the state to purchase marijuana goods on behalf of the patient.
Unlike other marijuana programs across the country, which have a list of qualifying conditions, Oklahoma does not have a list. Doctors are authorized to offer medicinal marijuana to their patients if they believe it is an appropriate therapy option for them. As a result, you can get a recommendation for any ailment that they think will benefit from medicinal cannabis treatment. These may include:
- Chronic or Severe Pain
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Epilepsy and other seizure disorders
- Muscle Spasms
- Neuropathic Pain Disorders
- Severe Nausea
- Any Terminal Illness
About Medical Marijuana in Oklahoma
Oklahoma voters adopted Oklahoma State Question 788, or the Medical Marijuana Legalization Initiative, on June 26, 2018, making medical marijuana legal in the state. Oklahoma became the 30th state to legalize marijuana for medicinal or recreational use due to this initiative.
The Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Authority (OMMA), which was established to administer the laws and regulations governing the state’s medical cannabis program, is overseen by the Oklahoma State Department of Health. The Office of Medical Marijuana Regulation (OMMR) is in charge of keeping track of patients, caregivers, and doctors, as well as giving licenses to growers, processors, labs, transporters, and dispensaries.
Summary of the law
- Medical cannabis can be purchased at a state-licensed dispensary by authorized patients and their chosen caregivers. If a patient’s doctor verifies that the patient is unable to conduct the transaction on their own, the patient may appoint a caregiver to buy and deliver medicinal cannabis on their behalf. Individuals under the age of 18 have the option of selecting two caretakers, either parents or legal guardians.
- Medical cannabis can only be legally possessed by patients and their designated caregivers who have registered with OMMA. Patients and caregivers can possess up to:
- 3 ounces (85 grams) of usable marijuana on hand and 8 ounces (227 grams) at home.
- 1 ounce (28 grams) of marijuana concentrates.
- 72 ounces (2 kilograms) of edible marijuana products.
Medical marijuana registry
The medical cannabis registry was formed by OMMA to evaluate qualified patients and their authorized caregivers and issue licenses to them. Although any qualified doctor can prescribe marijuana treatment for a patient, the organization maintains a list of registered doctors.
The Farmacist Promise
Avoid the wait and annoyance of going to your doctor. Farmacist offers a one-of-a-kind, easy, and affordable solution. With Farmacist, you can get your medical marijuana card in just minutes from the comfort of your home.
Get your Oklahoma MMJ card online now and become eligible for all dispensaries in your state that legally sell cannabis products. Farmacist will get you approved in no time. And since the card is only billed after approval, you’re only paying if you’re approved!
Payments & Privacy